EAI is excited to announce its expansion to the west coast of Florida with the establishment of a new branch office in Fort Myers, Lee County.
Services offered at the new location include, but are not limited to:
- environmental assessments
- environmental resource permitting
- endangered species monitoring and management
- gopher tortoise relocation
- seagrass monitoring and mapping
- conservation land planning and management
- water quality monitoring
- manatee protection planning
- plant and wildlife inventories
- wetland delineations and management
- power plant distribution and transmission line environmental support services
- GPS and GIS mapping services
Feel free to contact us at (239) 215-8715 with any questions.